Maximize Your Property’s Value At Closing
Selling your home can be a complex process. As seasoned listing agents. It isn’t just about getting your home on the market: it’s about knowing when to list it; How much to ask; And how to get it in front of the most qualified, potential buyers.
The foundation for making it happen occurs at the very beginning – the analysis process. The Miles Team offers more than seven decades of experience in analyzing home values in order to price homes competitively and strategically for the current climate. They use a time-tested marketing process to market homes including the latest online tools to help your home get viewed by the best possible array of brokers and buyers. Extensive broker networking and multiple listing services are used to spread the word about your property quickly and efficiently. From the first meeting through expert contract negotiations and closing, Gary and Justin are committed to making your experience professional, enjoyable and successful.
Selling a home in Denver, Littleton, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Greenwood Village, Englewood, Aurora, or throughout the Denver metro area, means a comprehensive plan must be in place.
WE HELP SELLERS
- Provide you with a comprehensive home valuation to help determine your home’s worth.
- Review comparable sales in the area to show you what is happening in Denver, Littleton, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Greenwood Village, Englewood, and throughout the Denver metro areas.
- Negotiate on your behalf so you will receive the best price for your property.
- Network with other real estate professionals here in the Denver, Littleton, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Greenwood Village, Englewood, and throughout the Denver metro areas, to find the perfect buyer for your home.
- Arrange showings of your home that work in conjunction with your schedule, always placing your privacy and convenience first.
- Advise you how to best prepare your property for potential buyers to view,; including staging your property to sell more quickly when required.
- Engage in a comprehensive marketing campaign to give your home the ideal amount of exposure.
- Utilize the latest technology, including our personal website, to showcase your property to other real estate agents along with potential home buyers.
- Clearly explain the complex paperwork and legal issues that can impact the sale of your home.
- Represent you in a manner that is both professional and thorough.
- Tailor the sale of your home to the area of your property and to each of its unique features.
- Personally review all closing documents and other related closing issues to ensure accurate reporting and appropriate fees.
- Walk you through the closing process and explain the closing documents to make sure you are thoroughly educated and in agreement with the process and closing documents.
- Attend the closing with you to ensure a successful transaction and provide you with complete confidence right through to the final signing of the sales contract.
How We’ll Market & Sell Your Home
1) DETAILED MARKET ANALYSIS
First, The Miles Team conducts an in-depth market analysis on your property, taking into consideration a number of factors including feature-to-feature comparisons, condition of the property, location, amenities, and market influencers.
2) MARKETING STRATEGY
The Miles Team has developed an extremely successful marketing process for residential sales based on their high level of personal service and the following time-tested marketing tools:
- Professional high-end photography
- Intense internet marketing
- Broker networking throughout the metro area
- Inclusion in multiple listing services
3) PROFESSIONAL FOLLOW THROUGH
The Miles Team employs two full time professional administrators to ensure excellent follow up on showings, contract administration, and marketing, assuring personal attention to detail.
4) CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS
The Miles Team offers a level of expertise in contract negotiation that is extremely rare, having successfully negotiated over 3,000 contracts in their careers. This vast experience makes them even more valuable when dealing with problem properties or buyer/seller issues less experienced agents have not encountered.
As the last step in providing a successful sales transaction, The Miles Team personally reviews all closing document details including nnotes, deeds of trust, buyer/seller settlement statements, and other related closing issues, insuring accurate reporting and appropriate fees.
- Fresh professional photography which includes virtual tours and drone views.
- Full color brochures with photos, and professionally generated and edited descriptions of the properties.
- Scheduling and accompanying prospective buyers to tour properties.
- Feedback on each showing.
- Professionally generated entry in the MLS and IRES search engines.
- Incremental e-flyers sent directly to 12,000 realtors.
- Broker open house including refreshments encouraging not only our office, but agents we have come to know over the last 50 years in the industry.
- Sales meeting pitches to over 100 RE/MAX of Cherry Creek brokers representing one of the highest volume offices in the state.