For Property Buyers
Buying a home here in Denver, Littleton, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Greenwood Village, Englewood, Aurora, or throughout the Denver metro area, will typically be the largest single transaction of a person’s life. Having the right representation during the home buying process is critical to protecting your interests, relieving the stress and tension associated with such an important transaction, and finally, to produce a successful transaction.
With over 45 years of combined experience, Gary and Justin Miles provide a level of expertise you can count on to assure that you are making the right decision. As your buyer’s agents we will help you select the right property, negotiate on your behalf in order to get the best possible price for your new home, and guide you throughout the home buying process.
As your agent, we will do the following:
- Assist you throughout the entire home buying process.
- Engage in a thorough review of all local area homes for sale and schedule time for you to view these properties.
- Provide comparable sales from the multiple listing records.
- Provide sales data from multiple listing records based on map searches.
- Pull property profiles reflecting sales history, property data, demographics, and neighborhood services.
- Obtain a copy of the home’s historical documents.
- Run reports on list-price to sales-price ratios.
- Calculate annual facts and trends about an area.
- Suggest a pricing strategy.
- Prepare a strong offer that presents the buyer in the best light based on market demands and agent interaction / networking.
- Help negotiate on your behalf to get the best possible price for your new home.
- Provide you with a comprehensive review of the local real estate market.
- Help you understand the quality of the local schools.
- Review financing options and help identify qualified lenders.
- Lead all negotiations on your behalf, including but not limited to, price, financing, terms, date of possession, and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs and furnishings or equipment.
- Ensure the purchase agreement provides adequate time for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase.
- Advise you as to which investigations and inspections are recommended or required.
- Personally review all closing documents and other related closing issues to ensure accuracy of settlement documents and appropriate fees.
- Walk you through the closing process and explain the closing documents to make sure you are thoroughly educated and in agreement with the process and closing documents.
- Attend the closing with you to ensure a successful transaction and provide you with complete confidence right through to the signing of the closing documents.
Gary Miles & Justin Miles with RE/MAX of Cherry Creek
Denver Metro Real Estate Agents
We Help Buyers
- identify the neighborhood and community that best meets their desires
- understand market trends
- determine the best offer to make for the market
- make the most of the negotiation process
- navigate inspections, contracts and closings
- We provide buyers with a detailed market analysis of the target property and prepare a professional real estate contract designed to protect your best interest.