Relocating to a new city presents a unique set of questions, issues and decisions made even more challenging if you know little or nothing about the area to which you’re relocating. Having the right representation from the beginning of the process is critical to receiving accurate and updated information about your new city, its schools, its recreational offerings and its communities, so you can settle into an area and a home that is just right for you.
Both Gary and Justin Miles have lived their entire lives in the Denver metro area and provide an intimate knowledge of many communities and neighborhoods that can only be acquired from living in the area. As your relocation agents, we’ll offer you the benefit of our personal knowledge of the entire Denver area so your relocation can be smooth, successful, and satisfying.
As your agents, we will do the following:
- Assist you throughout the entire relocation process.
- Engage in a thorough review of all local area homes for sale and schedule time for you to view these properties.
- Provide comparable sales from the multiple listing records.
- Provide sales data from multiple listing records based on map searches.
- Pull property profiles reflecting sales history, property data, demographics and neighborhood services.
- Obtain a copy of the home’s historical documents.
- Run reports on list-price to sales-price ratios.
- Calculate annual facts and trends about an area.
- Suggest a pricing strategy.
- Prepare a strong offer that presents the buyer in the best light based on market demands and agent interaction / networking.
- Help negotiate on your behalf to get the best possible price.
- Provide you with a comprehensive review of the local real estate market.
- Help you understand the quality of the local schools.
- Review financing options and help identify qualified lenders.
- Lead all negotiations on your behalf, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs and furnishings or equipment.
- Ensure the purchase agreement provides adequate time for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase
- Advise you as to which investigations and inspections are recommended or required.
- Personally review all closing documents and other related closing issues to ensure accurate of settlement documents and appropriate fees.
- Walk you through the closing process and explain the closing documents to make sure you are thoroughly educated and in agreement with the process and closing documents.
- Attend the closing with you to ensure a successful transaction and provide you with complete confidence right through to the signing of the closing documents.
Gary Miles & Justin Miles with RE/MAX of Cherry Creek
Denver Metro Real Estate Agents